http://booksupontheswiftofthewind.blogspot.com/2011/01/aurora-goddess-of-dawn.html?showComment=1295992820627
What i really like about Anisha's poem is that goes so well with the painting she chose. I was there with her when she was does this poem and I could see the effort she was putting into it. All she wanted to do is make the poem sound so proffesional and make it go well with the painting and it did. Also with the beautiful descriptions and details she uses you can actually picture the painting in your head. Lastly the vocabulary she uses is just great.
http://ninamoransblog.blogspot.com/2010/12/poison-apples-poison-worms.html
When I first read this blog I was immediately drawn in with her introduction. Also the questions that she asks throughout the post made me think more about the book even though I read it a long time ago. Also she is elaborating everything she talks about in her post which is important in a response. Lastly, I liked how her last statement was And that's where the Mysterious Benedict Society comes in, it was a really nice way to end her post.
http://benselablog.blogspot.com/2011/01/lady-looking-through-telescope-while.html
There were a lot of things that I loved about Ben's post. I liked the perspective he used. Most people would do it form a third person point of view but he uses first person which makes it seem so real. Also the imagery he used really made me see the painting while I was reading the poem. Lastly I liked how Ben used rhyming but it didn't sound amaturish. When I try to rhyme it sounds like an amatuer wrote it but his poem is just great.
http://eveningswithdrfutterman.blogspot.com/
I wanted to also incorporate Annie's posts into this but all of hers are too good to pick from. What makes them great is that her vocabulary is great and her writing is just beautiful. Her writing realy makes you think and after reading it you realize how smart and thoughtful she is.
No comments:
Post a Comment